Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Sections being added to the Buchtelite

Lately I've heard both in person and through the grapevine that there are certain things that the public think should be added to the Buchtelite.  Because I aim to please, I am proud to be the first to announce that we are introducing a new Horoscope section to the newspaper.  We are also returning the much loved Ask Akron to Arts and Life.

As usual, these will still be provided completely by the student body of The University of Akron.  As long as I am Editor-In-Chief, we will not ever reach outside of our very capable students to provide material for the paper.  These new sections will start to appear in the Buchtelite one time per week each and are coming very soon.

Have anything else you'd like to see in the Buchtelite?  Be sure and let me know, we're always willing to see what we can do!


Have a swell day,

David

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to these new sections of the Buchtelite. I wish I had time to write this semester because it has been beneficial to me in the past. Good luck - I can't wait to see what's next for the Buchtelite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have class with the girl that is writing the horoscopes and for the Ask Akron section and let me tell you, she is excited! She actually brought the first published copy in to class and had everyone pass it around. Before it was decided to start these sections, she was already sharing what everyone's month looked like based on their astrological sign. Congratulations on adding a fun piece that I am sure will boost readership!

    ReplyDelete